Exempt, Full-time positionLocation: Downtown Minneapolis, MNCompany Overview:
BTM Global is an IT services company with extensive experience developing and implementing retail software solutions. At BTM, our reputation is built on our expertise in software development and our strong commitment to helping our clients realize full business value for their software investment. We are a fast growing organization looking to hire the best and brightest!
- Is work-life balance important to you? It is to us and we stand by it. It is expected, enabled and supported. We retain outstanding employees because of it.
- We value our employees and understand that they are part of the big picture. Because of that, they are recognized and rewarded.
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.
- Plus, we offer a superior benefits package.
- Be part of a devoted team who still finds time to have fun!
The NetSuite Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and monitoring all aspects of NetSuite Implementation Projects. NetSuite Project Managers perform a highly visible, managerial role leading the delivery of initiatives to our clients with responsibility for Relationship Management, Project Coordination and Business / Technical Delivery.
- Responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of the project, including all work efforts required to plan and deliver (including functional and technical aspects)
- Ability to motivate the team, plan and drive project execution, performance driven with the necessary intensity and optimism to succeed and deliver
- Responsible for identifying, tracking and managing the project risk, issues, action items and status of all deliverables
- Ability to understand the various aspects of the project, and to lead staff to meet project plan tasks and timelines and to identify and escalate risk
- Responsibility for delivering the project within the budget
- Serve as primary contact with client stakeholders for all aspects of the project
- Develop and communicate regular status reports to client
- Maintain working relationships/partnerships with existing and future vendors
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients for future BTM projects
Experience, Skills and Other Requirements:
- Follow BTM methodologies and procedures
- Able to contribute to other work efforts on the project as needed
- May perform other job related duties as assigned
- Candidate should have minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Candidate should have at last one year of experience delivering software based projects
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must have a technical aptitude and the ability to learn new skills on a regular basis
- Candidate must be able to communicate and work effectively with wide range of people and personalities
- Previous experience implementing packaged software, ERP, or other packaged software a plus
- Desire to be in a leadership role and lead teams
- Willingness to work in a fast paced consistently changing environment
- Some travel is required
BTM Global offers a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision with HSA, 401K with generous company match, vacation/PTO, life/long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, and paid parking in downtown Minneapolis.
Project Manager, project lead, Implementation, NetSuite, SuiteSuccess, ERP, Consulting, Packaged Software, Sage, Dynamics, Salesforce, CRM
BTM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
View our commitment at: EEO is the Law.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask to speak to a Human Resources representative.