NetSuite Senior Consultant
Exempt, Full-time position
BTM Global is an IT services company with extensive experience developing and implementing ERP software solutions. At BTM, our reputation is built on our expertise in software implementation and development; our strong commitment to helping our clients realize full business value for their software investment. We are a fast growing organization looking to hire the best and brightest!
NetSuite Solution Architect/Principal Consultant
Exempt, Full-time position
- Is work-life balance important to you? It is to us and we stand by it. It is expected, enabled and supported. We retain outstanding employees because of it.
- We value our employees and understand that they are part of the big picture. Because of that, they are recognized and rewarded.
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.
- Plus, we offer a superior benefits package.
- Be part of a devoted team who still finds time to have fun!
The NetSuite Solution Architect provides a unique combination of functional and technical product expertise and delivery implementation experience in ERP systems to design and deliver software solutions to meet client needs. The NetSuite Solution Architect will work closely with the client to understand business and system requirements and provide a critical link between the functional and technical delivery team to ensure a complete and cohesive solution.
Experience, Skills and Other Requirements:
- Serve as a lead member on the project delivery team, across multiple projects
- Serve as a primary point of contact with key client representatives
- Provide deep functional solutions and approaches with NetSuite and NetSuite partner systems
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams across all phases of a project
- Collaborate with internal team members and external clients to ensure best practice, product and capabilities are leveraged to provide beneficial client solutions
- Participate in project planning and supporting tasks to manage expectations, maintain timeline and meet goals for project deliverables.
- Ability to create and maintain project documents, including project plans, solution approaches, functional and technical requirements and specifications and can present them to clients
- Participate in business development activities that includes supporting in sales meetings and calls with potential clients
- Support the creation of business proposals including the review and response to RFP’s.
- Participate in test planning, execution, and production implementation of projects
- More than 5 years of experience in ERP implementations, delivery, and solving business problems with ERP software and technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite and NetSuite partner applications
- Industry Vertical experience: Retail, Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories (AFA) Warehouse/Distribution, Manufacturing, General Business (financials), Services, software a plus
- NetSuite ERP Consultant certification a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be confident working with all levels of management, and understand the demands and responsibilities of those roles
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- Some travel is required
BTM Global offers a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision with HSA, 401K with generous company match, vacation/PTO, life/long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account.
Business Analyst, NetSuite, SuiteSuccess, ERP, Consulting, Packaged Software, Sage, Dynamics, Salesforce, CRM
BTM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
View our commitment at: EEO is the law
. If you need special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
and ask to speak to a Human Resources representative.