The Business Development Representative develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales and generate revenue for BTM Global’s Mavenlink Practice. As a Business Development Representative, you will take ownership of lead generation, revenue generation, sales process, and create & execute account strategies, close deals, and manage customer expectations. The successful Business Development Representative will work closely with the BTM Sales Director, BTM Executive Management and Mavenlink partners to execute sales strategies based on customer needs, competition and market potential.
- Develop leads and opportunities for BTM Global’s Mavenlink practice
- Send follow up emails and phone calls from advertising, campaigns, webinars
- Coordinate and schedule reference calls for potential new clients
- Coordinate webinars, email, and phone follow up on attendees
- Reach out to existing client prospects on a regular basis to further the relationship
- Research new potential clients and contacts
- Manage and update CRM database by keeping it up to date with contacts, opportunities, leads
- Provide weekly status to BTM leadership on sales activities
- Help create client specific sales presentations
- Assist in pushing out the services BTM provides regarding Mavenlink implementations
- Participate in sales calls, onsite meetings, and final negotiations
- Gain trust and enhance BTM relationship with partners
- Attend specific industry events
- Attend sales training as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Prior success generating and qualifying leads
- Highly motivated and tenacious individual, willing to spend most of your day seeking new opportunities and following-up with existing prospects.
- Understanding of a software implementation a plus
- 2+ years in progressively responsible roles
- Independent, resilient, driven, results focused
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency to support the sales side of the business
- Travel will be up to 25%
BTM Global offers a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision with HSA, 401K with generous company match, vacation/PTO, life/long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, and paid parking in downtown Minneapolis.