Exempt, Full-time position
Location: Minneapolis, MN
BTM Global is an IT services company with extensive experience developing and implementing retail software solutions. At BTM, our reputation is built on our expertise in software development and our strong commitment to helping our clients realize full business value for their software investment. We are a fast growing organization looking to hire the best and brightest!
- Is work-life balance important to you? It is to us and we stand by it. It is expected, enabled and supported. We retain outstanding employees because of it.
- We value our employees and understand that they are part of the big picture. Because of that, they are recognized and rewarded.
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.
- Plus, we offer a superior benefits package.
- Be part of a devoted team who still finds time to have fun!
Junior Software Quality Analyst assures application software is working as designed by planning and creating test scenarios, identifying and documenting failures, assisting in root cause analysis of failures, as well as assisting with the design and development of issue resolutions.
- Understands software application project scope and business needs
- Understands project requirements, test approach, and test scope
- Creates and plans test scenarios from requirements and designs documentation
- Executes tests as scheduled, validates, and documents results (including actual and expected outcomes)
- Assists in identifying data requirements and dependencies for testing
- Assists with environment and data maintenance and compliance with quality control processes
- Generates and maintains test documentation and issue validation progress / results
- Exhibits strong communication skills using good judgment on level of detail for the audience
- Brings clarity to team communications through strong writing skills
- Supports and enforces good release management and defect practices
- Communicates with remote team members, including off-shore team members and clients
- Assists in scheduling test activities
Education, Experience and Other Skills:
- Troubleshooting and Analysis, Problem Solving, Detailed Documentation Skills, Written and Oral Communication, Functional and Technical Skills
- Undergraduate degree
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in testing software
- Experience working in retail store setting such grocery store, convenience store, etc.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Quickly learns application software features and functions
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Take ownership of assigned tasks
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
BTM Global offers a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision with HSA, 401K with generous company match, vacation/PTO, life/long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, and paid parking in downtown Minneapolis.
BTM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
View our commitment at: EEO is the law
. If you need special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask to speak to a Human Resources representative.