Exempt, Full-time position
Location: Minneapolis, MN - flexible schedule
Our company culture prioritizes collaboration and client relationships, and that’s what we’re looking for in a Project Delivery Manager. Here at BTM, a Project Delivery Manager is more than a task master of client work. A Project Delivery Manager is the whole package…
Enthusiasm for project management
- Enthusiasm for project management
- Strategic consultant
- Relationship focused
- Adaptable to working with different people, roles and cultures
If you’re experienced in project delivery work or are ready to move from a functional lead or technical lead role to a project delivery role, we want you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who’s hungry to learn and who has experience with the retail industry. We’ll teach you the specifics, but we need you to be extremely organized, detailed-oriented, and ready to lead the charge in a highly visible role managing all aspects of large and complex software implementation and delivery.
Project delivery at BTM is all about detail and people and client management. We need you to manage the internal functional and technical teams, our client relationships, as well as details that ensure the project is delivered according to client needs. You must be able to motivate, encourage, and have tough conversations when expectations aren’t being met.
We’re looking for a person who can work proactively and help a client understand the context and bigger-picture of a situation. You need to spot the upcoming challenges and opportunities for our teams and clients, and help them navigate those appropriately.
Do you know how to develop real relationships with the colleagues you work with and clients you serve? We’re looking for someone who cares about learning the personal side of our clients’ lives and work, because that’s where real trust and collaboration grows.
The Project Delivery Manager must effectively manage BTM technical and functional team members with diverse backgrounds and skillsets, including our offshore team. We need you to be adaptable to a wide-range of clients, challenges, perspectives and people.
- Responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of projects, including understanding all work efforts required to deliver (both functional and technical aspects)
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership experience, ability to motivate teams and drive execution, performance driven with the necessary intensity and optimism to succeed and deliver
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering complex programs, involving multiple clients, projects, teams, and workstreams
- Proven experience in creating and executing workplans, estimates, and dependencies across multiple systems and teams (including clients and external third-parties)
- Responsible for identifying, tracking, managing and reporting the project risk, issues, action items and status of all deliverables
- Serve as primary contact with Client stakeholders (and other third-party partners) for all aspects of the project
- Develop and communicate weekly and monthly status reports to Client
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients for future BTM projects
Experience, Education and Other Skills:
- Provide feedback, guidance and mentoring to team members
- Demonstrate organizational and leadership experience by motivating the team and driving the execution
- Establish and maintain effective team communications to ensure client needs are met
- Assist in the definition and delivery of project objectives, scope, timelines, and overall approach
- Candidate should have at least 7 years of consulting experience either in a functional lead, technical lead or project management role
- Solid understanding of IT tools for business applications and participant in multiple systems development teams
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills (including management presentation experience)
- Previous experience delivering software based development projects
- Previous experience with retail software required
- Previous experience implementing Oracle Retail products is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner
- Four-year related college degree
- Some travel may be required based on client requirements and will adhere to travel guidelines/restrictions related to current COVID conditions
BTM Global offers a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision with HSA, 401K with generous company match, vacation/PTO, life/long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, and paid parking in downtown Minneapolis.
Keywords: Project Management, Delivery Manager, Delivery, Deployment, Implementation, Oracle Retail, Xstore, MOM, Merchandising, Project Management, IT Project Manager, Retail, Project Manager, Consulting, Client Management
BTM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
View our commitment at: EEO is the law
. If you need special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
and ask to speak to a Human Resources representative.