Exempt, Full-time position
BTM Global is an IT services company with extensive experience developing and implementing retail software solutions. At BTM, our reputation is built on our expertise in software development and our strong commitment to helping our clients realize full business value for their software investment. We are a fast growing organization looking to hire the best and brightest!
- Is work-life balance important to you? It is to us and we stand by it. It is expected, enabled and supported. We retain outstanding employees because of it.
- We value our employees and understand that they are part of the big picture. Because of that, they are recognized and rewarded.
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.
- Plus, we offer a superior benefits package.
- Be part of a devoted team who still finds time to have fun!
The Business Analyst defines the business requirements and processes that will be used to create client deliverables and deliver end software modifications / systems to clients. The business analyst may also be expected to define, analyze and document current and future business processes and the client business functions in an effort to support project leads and help design the software functionality expected in the overall delivery to the client.
Experience, Education and Other Requirements:
- Maps out and documents “as is” and “to be” process models, defines associated business requirements, and performs gap analysis between process models, technology and people.
- Works with key people (internally or externally) to identify specific needs that may be necessary for the project.
- Works with development team to ensure requirements and functionality are being met. Able to explain business focused concepts to the rest of the development and client teams to ensure software meets expectations.
- Creates requirement and functional design documents and is able to present them to internal team members and clients.
- Prepares accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, functional specification documents, and related test documents.
- Documents and executes the test scenarios and scripts. May be involved in supporting client-based testing and issue remediation.
- Identifies and assists in managing any defects, change requests, or new functionality related to the project and current work efforts.
- May perform other job related duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of business analysis experience ideally with client exposure
- Previous experience gathering and documenting business requirements, business processes, functional design and / or user interface design information
- Previous experience working with various levels of management and external clients
- Previous experience working with off-shore and remote teams is preferred
- Four-year college degree
- Candidate should have experience solving business problems with technology / software
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Travel may be required
Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Sr. Business Analyst, implementation, Oracle Retail, RMS, RPM, Allocation, POS, Micros, Xstore, Functional Analyst, requirements gathering, Retail