Exempt, Full-time position
Location: Remote or Minneapolis, MN
BTM Global is an IT services company with extensive experience developing and implementing ERP software solutions. At BTM, our reputation is built on our expertise in software implementation and development; our strong commitment to helping our clients realize full business value for their software investment. We are a fast growing organization looking to hire the best and brightest!
- Is work-life balance important to you? It is to us and we stand by it. It is expected, enabled and supported. We retain outstanding employees because of it.
- We value our employees and understand that they are part of the big picture. Because of that, they are recognized and rewarded.
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.
- Plus, we offer a superior benefits package.
- Be part of a devoted team who still finds time to have fun!
Reporting directly to the NetSuite Practice Director, the NetSuite Solution Architect / Principal Consultant defines the business requirements and processes that will be used to create client deliverables and deliver and support end software modifications / systems to clients. The NetSuite Solution Architect / Principal Consutlant may also be expected to define, analyze and document current and future business processes and the client business functions in an effort to support project leads and help design the software functionality expected in the overall delivery to the client.
Experience, Education and Other Requirements:
- Gather business requirements and translate them into overall NetSuite Setup and configurations
- Create functional designs and rough order of magnitudes (ROM's) used to extend NetSuite functionality
- Assist with designing and executing complex data migrations
- Assist with ongoing support for post go live activities
- Work with key people (internally and externally) to identify specific needs that may be necessary for the project
- Develop functional and technical requirements documents. Work with development team to ensure requirements and functionality are tested and deployed.
- Document and execute the test scenarios and scripts. May be involved in supporting client-based testing and issue remediation
- Identify and assist in managing any defects, change requests, or new functionality related to the project and current work efforts
- May perform other job related duties as assigned
- Previous functional NetSuite ERP experience, including data migration, integration, exposure to complementary vendors, and/or designing/testing customizations/extensions to NetSuite's base capabilities
- 1-3 years of business analysis experience with NetSuite systems, ideally with client facing exposure
- Experience with end-to-end NetSuite implementations
- Experience with SuiteCommerce is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience gathering and documenting business requirements, business processes, functional design and / or user interface design information
- Previous experience working with various levels of management and external clients
- Previous experience working with off-shore and remote teams is preferred
- Four-year college degree
- Candidate should have experience solving business problems with technology / software
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some travel may be required based on client requirements and will adhere to travel guidelines/restrictions related to current COVID conditions
BTM Global offers a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision with HSA, 401K with generous company match, vacation/PTO, life/long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account.
Business Analyst, NetSuite, SuiteSuccess, ERP, Consulting, Packaged Software, Sage, Dynamics, Salesforce, CRM
BTM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
View our commitment at: EEO is the law
. If you need special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask to speak to a Human Resources representative.